Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Recent Acquisitions

I've recently been talking on Tumblr about some vintage clothing I've recently come into possession of. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into the room where they were being stored for me! I got so excited my fiance started taking sneaky photos of me rummaging through everything!
Pulling out 60's gem!

Looking at my new dressmaking patterns

I've selected a batch of around 25 items which I've now sorted through. There's a few pieces that need a bit of restoring, for example loose seams, missing buttons, but there are a few pieces that are ready to be sold. Once I've had a friend model them for me they'll be up for sale in my Etsy store. 
Here are a few of my favourite pieces:

1960's Shift Dress

1950's dress with full circle skirt
1940's style tea dress
1950's prom dress
1930's style swing dress

As well as clothes I also managed to get hold of some vintage swimwear & some patterns!



as well as some new Vogue Vintage patterns.


Not bad for a weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment