Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

Finished Project!

I managed to finish my tulip print dress last night, and I have to say once again I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I altered the neckline slightly from the pattern to a more rounded neck, added a peter pan collar all the way round which gives it a nice retro feel. I shortened the sleeves, and the hem to make it easier to wear for the summer too!



I was playing around with my camera while I was sewing, so here's a few spare snaps I had





I've also nearly finished another dress, in navy using the same basic pattern but this time sleeveless and with a pleated skirt. I've only the zipper and the hem left to do so will post again once that's done! Another productive sewing week!
Happy Weekend!




1 comment:

  1. I saw this post on burda- It's a really lovely dress. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete