Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Mother's Day

So in the U.K it was Mother's Day last Sunday, and to celebrate I drove back to the town I grew up in to spend it with my family. My mum, step-dad, sister, my niece (& her friend) & I all went to a place called Whiteways Lodge which is a national park, full of trails & paths through the woods. I remembered my camera and managed to take some shots!

My niece (right) & her friend climbing a tree




We took a trail which led to a large clearing, which was due to them cutting down a large group of trees, plus we also found this strange device, which we decided was probably some kind of bridge?!



I also managed to get a few shots of my new dress which I wore for the first time! You can see much of the detail as I had a jacket on, but you get the idea!!







No comments:

Post a Comment