Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Time for a change

Apologies for the lack of posting lately, I have been super busy with work/sewing/wedding planning. PLUS it was my birthday last Sunday so I wasn't able to do a post at the weekend.
So after much thought, I've come to an agreement with myself to try and be a much more regular blogger and not just post when I've made something pretty. In order to this I'm adding in some new weekly features to sandwich in between sewing talk.

The first of which will be coming tomorrow, in the form of the ever popular 'Things I Love Thursdays'
I will also be aiming to have a post every Sunday evening highlighting what I've been up to that weekend.
And finally, I'm going to have an early week feature on Tuesdays explaining my sewing projects for that week!

Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment