Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Old Hollywood Inspiration

I thought it was time for another look back to the 1940's, this time concentrating on my favourite actress of this time (and quite possibly of all time), Rita Hayworth.


I think it's her ability to adapt in whatever role she plays that got me besotted with Rita, plus come on, look at her?! Her most famous role is of course Gilda, 


which is one of my favourite films of all time, and includes some seriously stunning outfits such as these:








Awesome huh?
Another of my favourite films is the two she made with Fred Astaire, 'You Were Never Lovelier' & 'You'll Never Get Rich' which sees her matching his amazing dancing step for step.







(Side Note: How fierce does Marlene Dietrich look!?)



All images found through Google Images













No comments:

Post a Comment