Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Butterick 612: Quick Update


I'm about 2/3 of the way through so I thought I'd do a quick update to show you how its going.
So far the only problem i've come across is with the interfacing pieces, as for some reason they don't match with the front/back blouse pieces.
This created an interesting problem when trying to do the neckline as nothing matched up?!
I solved this by shifting a few pieces, and basically making it fit.
I'm not sure what could have caused this problem in the first place? The only thing I could think of is that the interfacing pieces given are from a different sized pattern? Nevertheless, I now have the correct sized piece which I can trace for future use.


This was taken after I'd moved the front pieces to fit. The back however, is still way off!
So now I'm at the stage where I need to stitch down the facings and the sew up the sides, followed by the armholes.


Front


Close up of neck

Back


1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love gingham and this is the perfect pattern for it! Its so cute and its going to look great when finished!

    ReplyDelete