Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

Woop! I Won An Award!


The wonderful Sue from Sewin' Steady has given me the Versatile Blogger Award! Im absolutely chuffed (that's British for happy) to bits Sue! Thanks :)  

Here are the rules:
  1. Add the badge to the winning blog page.
  2. Thank the blogger who gave it. 
  3. List the rules.
  4. List seven (7) random facts about yourself. 
  5. Pass on the award to fifteen (15) deserving and conscientious bloggers who are nominated for their diligence, demonstrated skill, and achievements in the world of blogging and specifically in the sewing related category. 
  6. Contact the nominated bloggers and let them know they are recipients.
So... 7 random facts huh? I was thinking of doing something like this as I've had a few new followers recently, and the last one I did was around the time I started this blog which you can read here. So here it goes...

  1. I have a degree & a diploma in Fine Art. I love to go gallery hopping at least once a year in London, normally in the summer to see all the exhibitions happening as well as seeing some of my favourite pieces of art. My favourite place to go is the National Gallery, especially the Turner/Constable room.
  2. I love Alfred Hitchcock movies, he's probably my favourite director along with Wes Anderson & Quentin Tarantino.
  3. I couldn't swim until I was about 12, one of my school friends taught me.
  4. My favourite band of all time is Fleetwood Mac, although I do prefer the albums made after Lindsay Buckingham & Stevie Nicks joined. I actually got to see them for the first time at Wembley in 2009, probably one of the best nights of my life!
  5. I absolutely detest olives.
  6. I grew up on the South Coast - where I've just moved to in Surrey is the first time in my life that I haven't been about a 15 minute walk from the sea. It's really odd knowing that I'm not near any kind of ocean!
  7. I will be more likely to buy something if it's got polka dots on it, or is leopard print.

And here are my list of 15 fellow bloggers (in no particular order) I feel deserve to share the title



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating my lil' blog! I'm so glad I found your blog, too. Your projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination!! It's so sweet of you to think of me! I'll be sure to do my post soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating my blog, I am honoured!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweet pea, is there a deadline to do this as I am in the middle of my dissertation at the mo xx

    ReplyDelete